PURPOSE

Serving and Supporting all Veterans and Advocates for Veterans' Rights, Entitlements and Benefits

Flag

Flag

Purple Heart

Purple Heart
Run to the Sounds of the Gun - Ken Smith

Monday, April 30, 2007

Veteran Service Officer

For God and Country - The American Legion

Recently I completed training at the Veteran Business Training Center which was conducted through a collaboration of the Purple Heart Service Foundation and the Northern Virginia Community C0llege. Upon completion of this training program I will received a Certificate in Call Center Management. I feel very priviliged to have been a part of this most enterprising venture and can see exciting things happening futuristically. I say all this, to say that I volunteering in the VARO and helping Veterans with their claims . Now upon completion of the VBTC training program, I will continue to include this most important endeavor as a part of my life .

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Overstock Coupons